How does a new dealership in its first year in business become the market leader? There are many things that have to go right to achieve that lofty goal, including a well-trained team, a strong to-market strategy, and a great location. However, no one can argue that the very unique attribute of Mercedes-Benz of Farmington is HOW they sell cars.
Armed with A2Z Sync, the team at Mercedes-Benz of Farmington in Utah beat out well-established dealer groups in the market and did so in style, winning the elusive “Best of the Best” award from Mercedes-Benz – a credential almost unheard of being awarded to a brand new dealership.
Mercedes-Benz of Farmington inherited a One Price℠ strategy from its parent company, Schomp Automotive, a dealer group based out of Colorado. Mercedes-Benz of Farmington came out of the gates with a bold promise – upfront market-based pricing, sales transactions with only one Client Advisor from start to finish, and a promise to do so within One Hour℠. This was a bold proclamation, and one in need of the right tools to deliver.
- A2Z enabled a One Person℠ experience – A single Client Advisor completes the purchase process by taking the lead opportunity from beginning to end, walking a customer through all steps in the sales process to completion in one application.
- A2Z allowed the store to eliminate a traditional “finance office”. Client Advisors present payment options and back end products from start to finish – decreasing transaction times, documenting customer satisfaction and operational optimization with real-time visibility to sales staff performance.
- A2Z Sync provided the integrations (DMS, CRM, F&I Products) to optimize time and transparency with their clients.
- Mercedes-Benz of Farmington began operating as a One Price℠ dealership from the day the doors opened. This eliminated back and forth negotiation and improved sales transaction time frames while creating a unique selling proposition in the market. However, A2Z Sync can be utilized in One Price stores and in traditional sales processes.
- Mercedes-Benz of Farmington touted being named the “Highest Rated Luxury Dealership in Utah” both in star rating and review volume, leveraging rave reviews from their customers. They did so only 5 months after opening up for business.
The success of Mercedes-Benz of Farmington is not a fairytale. It’s a documentary of a committed group of empowered professionals with the right tools and a strong customer-centric approach. Ready to make your own bold move? Connect with A2Z Sync for a demo.
Following years of frustration, our largest client’s dealer principal decided it was time to create a solution that was simply unavailable on the market. A2Z Sync was commissioned by the client, with the dream of creating a seamless, transparent, and forward-thinking solution for the car-buying experience. After years of piecing together the process with multiple software programs, it was time to create a more streamlined and integrated experience. A2Z Sync effectively leads the client from the beginning through the end of the car-buying process, accompanied by one Client Advisor, over the life of the experience. A2Z Sync streamlines each transaction while effectively encompassing multiple software programs within the car-buying process. From dealer management software to inventory selection, and every step of the desking process, A2Z brings each software solution for the car-buying experience together—ultimately increasing transparency, speed, and productivity. Customers are carefully guided by an expertly trained member of the dealership team, which decreases the length of the sales process by as much as 60% while increasing the bottom line.